suggsy

suggsy
My best pal Suggs.

Friday 13 January 2012

TAIR 30mm f4.5 lens

Sorry there have been no posts of late, with the weather being so wet, then my only long lens breaking beyond repair it hasnt been a few good weeks. MORE PILL,S
On a brighter note does anyone have any info on the Tair 300mm f4.5 lens as used on the old photo sniper system, I will be using said lens with my sony a 200 via an adapter same as the optomax that just broke.
I knew there was something wrong with the old optomax, when I uploaded shots taken on the 11/01/2012 all were flat no sharpness at all - checked out the camera with my 28-80 everything fine ? after a close look at the 300mm I could see that the focusing mech was skewed but still worked - so I removed the front element (easy job) and the focusing mech fell out in four bits, oops there should have been only three - looked like it had been repaird before. Ah well cant complain as I got it for free.
 I will post new photographs soon

No comments:

Post a Comment